Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to Reg!!!!

37 Years Young!!!!!

Jason: "I love you, mommy. You are the best mom ever. I wish you could live with us forever. You're the best mom we could ever have. Happy Birthday!"

Lauren: "Oh my gosh! You're so pretty. I can't believe you're 37. You look like you're 18."

Daniel: "I love you. You're the best mom in the whole universe."

Kyle: "Happy Birthday, Mommy. You're my present."

Mark: "Happy Birthday, babe. For your birthday, I'll take you to the Philippines."

With the body of a 21 year old sorority girl (who's had five kids), Reg celebrates her 37th birthday today. She'll celebrate with a dozen or so 9-10 year old boys who will undoubtedly trash our house while celebrating Jason's 10th birthday. This is the life of a mom. Actually, we celebrated last night by having a wonderful, meatless dinner at Red Lobster. As a present to their mom, the kids were well behaved and ate all their food! Then they devoured Reg's birthday cake as if they'd never seen chocolate in their lives. At the end, Daniel had a chocolate goatee, Jason and Lauren were fighting for the last crumbs, and Kyle was fat and happy as can be.

Too bad Camille couldn't be with us ... but she'll be in our arms in less than a week. BTW, Thursday was Camille's 18th month birthday.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You have a beautiful family! Now that I've found your blog, I will be following your journey...We are resting in the hotel right now thinking we are going to bed early. That jet lag and time change are hard! Have a safe trip and I can't wait to read about your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regina, thanks for posting the address to your blog on the group. I can't wait to watch how your adventure goes while you are over there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! You have a beautiful family. I also thank you for posting your blog address in the group. I love following everyone's journeys to pick up their children. Finally it's your turn - ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday fellow Pisces! Have a good time in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete