Tuesday, March 24, 2009

No Internet? ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

For the last 48 hours, I haven't been able to access the internet. At our first hotel, the server was down. Frustrating, but not a big problem since I knew we'd be moving on to the next hotel the next day. Then we get to the second hotel, and I learned that the server was down there too. Now, I'm really frustrated. No email, no Facebook, no Skyping, no sports updates, no blogging. I felt totally naked.

Fortunately, I was briefly able to sneak away into a little internet cafe. It was located in the mall across the street from our second hotel. There were several internet cafes, and I stupidly chose the cheapest one. The reason it was the cheapest one was because their computers sucked and their internet access was super slow. So, I simply checked our email for important messages and briefly scanned Facebook because, well, we love Facebook.

I couldn't play around on the internet long because Camille was giving Regina a really hard time while they waited. Camille was really sleepy, so she was getting cranky and restless. I ended up spending just thirty minutes at the computer, but most of that time was spent waiting because the freakin' internet was so slow. Total charge: 10 pesos, which is less than a quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment